Paying an ACT Supreme Court fine
Where do I pay my court imposed fine?
You must pay your fine directly to the Court. Court fines cannot be paid at any other agency.
How do I pay my fine?
- In person at the Enquiry Counter at the ACT Courts by:
- Cash, EFTPOS or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- bank cheque or money order addressed to the Registrar, ACT Supreme Court.
- By post along with a bank cheque or money order made out to:
- By phone calling (02) 6205 0000 and paying by credit card (Visa and Mastercard only)
- By direct debit by filling in direct debit form.