SUPREME COURT OF THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
MAGISTRATES COURT OF THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY
Special Measures in response to the COVID-19 Virus
Order – changing access to the court building in certain circumstances
The Court Registry is open
The Court Registry counter reopened for lodgements from 14 September 2020.
Court users are advised that from Monday, 14 September 2020,
- documents may only be lodged over the counter; or
- if you are a legal practitioner registered for eLodgment, by eLodgment.
Documents will not be accepted for filing by email after Friday, 11 September 2020.
Practice Directions and information for the ACT Supreme Court
- 10 September 2020 - Practice Direction 2 of 2020 - Special Arrangements in response to COVID 19
- 26 March 2020 - Notice to Practitioners - Drug and Alcohol Sentencing List: COVID-19 Virus
- 30 March 2020 - Notice to Practitioners - COVID 19 Probate Notice
- 10 September 2020 - Special Measures COVID 19: Probate matters (No 2)
- 16 March 2020 - Media Release - COVID-19
- 8 April 2020 - Notice to Practitioners - Legal Practitioner Admissions COVID-19 arrangements