The following legislation reflects key functions of the ACT Court of Appeal as well as the Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory.
Other selected Acts impacting on the work of the Courts - such as the Evidence Act 1971 - have also been included.
- Explanatory Statement to the Court Procedures Rules 2006 (SL2006-29) (PDF 55KB) (RTF 251 KB)
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal. Volume 3, Chapter 5 Appellate Proceedings, Part 5.4
Court Procedures Practice Notes
- Court Procedures Practice Note (Freezing Orders) 2008 (No. 1)
- Court Procedures Practice Note (Search Orders) 2008 (No. 2)
Various Supreme Court Rules (expired 1 July 2006)
- Supreme Court Rules 1937 (repealed)
- Supreme Court (Admission of Legal Practitioners) Rules 1998 (repealed)
- Supreme Court (Corporations) Rules 2003 (repealed)
- Supreme Court (Remuneration) Regulations 1995 (repealed)
- Supreme Court Amendment Rules 2002 (No. 3) - (repealed: dealt with the ACT Court of Appeal)